In addition to the Spectra Slim-Edge standard worksurfaces, we offer a Spectra Slim Edge Worktops Custom-Made Service. Take a look at the worktop shape and features we offer within our custom-made service below.
We will manufacture your custom-made Spectra Slim-Edge surface to whatever shape and size you need. We can add features such as sink and hob cut outs, drainer grooves and butt joints, saving you time and money. Those tricky bespoke shapes can easily be achieved with precision and perfection. There are just 4 simple steps:
Design your worktop
We will create a technical drawing for you to approve
Once we have received your signed drawing, we will get to work on manufacturing your custom-made worksurfaces!
After we have triple-checked your completed custom-made surfaces, we will deliver them within 3 weeks of receiving your signed drawing.
Once you have completed all the measurements, it’s crucial to double-check their accuracy. Take the time to review your measurements, ensuring that they are consistent and error-free. A small mistake in measurement can have significant consequences during the installation process.
While measuring your worktops is a task you can undertake yourself, we understand that some homeowners may prefer to seek professional assistance.
Step-by-step instructions on how to measure up your worktops.
Measuring the Length of the Worktops
Follow these steps:
- Begin at one end of the area where the worktop will be installed.
- Place your tape measure flush against the wall or the edge of an existing worktop.
- Extend the tape measure along the entire length of the area, making sure it remains taut.
- Take note of the measurement in millimeters .
- Repeat this process for each worktop section, labelling them accordingly.
Measuring the Width and Depth of the Worktops
Follow these steps:
- Measure the width by placing the tape measure across the front edge of the worktop, from left to right.
- Note down the width measurement in both metric and imperial units.
- Measure the depth by placing the tape measure from the front edge of the worktop to the back wall.
- Again, record the depth measurement in millimeters.
Additional Measurements and Considerations
Depending on your specific requirements, you may need to take additional measurements. Here are a few common layouts:
If you are installing a sink, measure the width and length of the sink, as well as the distance from the edges of the worktop to the sink cutout.
Provide (MPN ) Manufacturer Part Number Or product code if purchasing your sink form us.
For a hob or cooktop, measure the width and depth of the hob, as well as the distance from the edges of the worktop to the hob cutout.
Provide (MPN ) Manufacturer Part Number
Overhangs and Edges
If you plan to have overhangs or decorative edges on your worktops, measure the desired length and depth of these features.